paragraphWINKWORTH. SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
ESTABLISHED IN 1835
We first opened our doors in 1835. From our office in Curzon Street, Mayfair, we serviced the needs of the landed gentry.
Over 170 years later and we continue to take immense pride in our work. We recognise your home is as unique as you and we always tailor our service with that in mind. It's this approach which ensures ours is a name that's synonymous with experience and excellence.
NATIONAL STRENGTH, LOCAL FEEL
We know how important local expertise is when it comes to selling your home. All our agents are immersed in the local community. For the most part, they've lived and worked in the area for years; they understand the market and more importantly, they love the place as much as you do. And because they're Winkworth agents, they are part of our national network. This means as a group, we have a huge captive audience.
OUR WORKING CHARTER
Poeple and service-these are the most important things to us. Our working charter sets out our commtment to you. It's what we all work to every day; it's what we believe in.
- We have a passion for the job that makes us the first port-of-call when people are buying or selling.
- We offer a unique perspective on what really sells homes and the areas we work in.
- We look for the little details that make every home different.
- We rejoice in local detail.
- We collaborate so that our customers benefit from working with a national and international network.
- We listen to what people really want, so no-one's time is wasted.
- We make the home-moving process as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
SELLING YOUR LITTLE CORNER OF THE COUNTRY
We have expert consultants-consultants who know our area like no-one else. We are full of local insight, from the best schools and great shops to relax with a coffee, to local artisan businesses.
In essence, we get to the heart of an area. This comes from living and working somewhere for years, and always seeking out the best in it. Our agents know that these are the things that sell an area-their area, your area.
SEEING HOMES DIFFERNTLY
We enter your home with the same mindset. We seek out the little things that make your home unique. It might be the original fireplace. That beauitful ceiling rose that you thought only you loved. Or simply the light spot that lifts the room in the early morning.
Our consultants shirk standard, brush-stroke property desciptions. Instead, we search out the things we know buyers will love.