Warwick Road, Worthing
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ** NEWLY PAINTED **
- ** NEWLY CARPETED **
- A second floor self contained studio
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern part tiled shower room
- Bright East facing studio room
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Located off Worthing Seafront
Warwick Road, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.7 miles
- East Worthing Station0.8 miles
- West Worthing Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Simply Lettings is a passionate, professional & honest independent Letting Agency which is a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme. Simply Lettings was established in 2011 by Managing Director Sam Levene.
“Having worked for small independent & large corporate agents, I have combined my invaluable experience to create a winning formula within the Letting Market. We are a company who is dedicated to providing the highest standard of service & integrity” – Sam Levene
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2852265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simply Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.