At Clifford Smith Sutcliffe we understand how daunting it can be to choose the right estate agent to sell your home. High streets across the Burnley and Pendle area offer the most choice ever, and that is without considering the online-only option.
Local, established and independent...
We believe that choosing an agent that is local, established and independent offers you a totally different experience. We are not masquerading behind sales gimmicks, or indeed do we boast a network of branches across a large geographical area. Instead our continued success is focussed on offering a more personalised experience, from an approachable sales team, who know their patch inside-out. We think it gives us the edge to ensure we can help realise your aspirations, achieving the best price for your property, but within an acceptable timeframe.
No obligation Market Appraisals...
Your property is as individual as you are. We don't offer an online valuation tool which can only work on statistics and algorithms. Instead we continue to offer a no-obligation market appraisal, usually half an hour to an hour appointment, and would be delighted to come and speak to you honestly and informally about how we can work with you, including:-
- Our proven sales team. Last year Clifford Smith Sutcliffe successfully sourced buyers for over 91% of our clients. Our team are local, experienced professionals and dedicated to exceeding your expectations. You can be confident you can deal with the same person throughout, bringing continuity and better management of the sale of your home.
- Creative Bespoke Marketing, producing marketing carefully personalised to your own property and the target market we identify in our market appraisal.
- The tools we have available to expose your property to the right people across a range of media.
- A truly unique package which includes the legal-conveyancing work relating to your sale. Often imitated, our estate agency and legal services are all-under-one-roof.
- Our parent company Smith Sutcliffe Solicitors offering legal services in Burnley since 1875.
Our branches in Burnley and Padiham offer local exposure on-the-ground, with a comprehensive online presence across Rightmove, Zoopla and social media platforms including Facebook.
LIKE our Facebook page CliffordSmithSutcliffe for real-time new listings, testimonials from our clients and up-to-date offers.
Creative Bespoke Marketing ...
We can move quickly to bring your property to the market, with typically a 48-hour turnaround. We take pride in taking the time to get to know you and your property, creating a bespoke marketing campaign which will include:-
- High resolution, professional quality photography
- Accurate measurements and sales text which really sell your home
- Floorplans, now included as standard on all our properties as of 2020. We have recognised the desire for purchasers to use floorplans in their search for property and now include as standard.
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Targeted marketing. Online portals provide the more general exposure to the market, but our database of buyers allows us to target your property immediately.
- Real-time text messaging. We appreciate your time is precious and now offer real-time text messaging to confirm and remind about appointments.
All this packaged within the high-profile Clifford Smith Sutcliffe brand, synonymous with the town of Burnley since 1928, our sales particulars and PDF brochures are available in branch and online.
Working with you every step of the way...
We think that dealing with the same person throughout ensures consistency and better management of your sale. A representative from our sales team will quickly work up a rapport and will manage the day to day marketing of your property. We want to involve you in the process throughout, bringing your property to the market, monitoring and reviewing the marketing, fielding feedback from viewings, advising on offers and guiding you through the legal process, supporting our in-house legal team. Members of our team are local, experienced and approachable, and you won't get the sales-spiel you might experience elsewhere.
If you are interested in having an informal discussion about how we can improve your experience, arrange an appointment through our Burnley branch.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement
for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the
accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove
does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and
maintained by Clifford Smith Sutcliffe, Burnley. Please
contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
Note: The pin shows the centre of the branch's postcode, and does not pinpoint the exact address.