• paragraph

    JULIAN PARTRIDGE has been serving the community as your" local estate agent" for the best part of 20 years, making him one of the most experienced professionals in his field. Having worked in both the challenging and prosperous markets of the last three decades, Julian has honed his skills to deliver a first class personal service that produces results.

    MARK FLYNN has practised as an estate agent for nearly thirty years and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in every aspect of the business.

    His industry knowledge spans both challenging and prosperous markets and he provides Julian Marks Estate Agents with a safe pair of hands. Mark's historic success is bountiful - he understands exactly what is required to help vendors market their properties to the best advantage and prides himself on providing exceptional service that meets the highest expectations.

    He lives locally and is supported by his wife Tanya and three children; Georgia, Matilda and son Hugo. Mark keeps himself fit and healthy and engages in many sporting activities which include mountain biking and water sports - including diving and kayaking.

Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by Julian Marks, Plymstock. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to Julian Marks, Plymstock. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julian Marks, Plymstock. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.