Whether you have been involved in many house transactions or are new to selling we understand how confusing choosing an Agent can be. At Patrick Gardner, we continually strive to provide an exceptional professional standard of service yet retaining a friendly approach to all. With our Partners and sales team living locally, we pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge which is paramount when matching your property to the perfect purchaser.
With a combined total of over 75 years experience (and that's the just the Dorking team), we have put together a list of some of the queries received. We hope you find the answers useful but if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to call any members of our team.
* Do you provide free market appraisals?
Yes. Just call or email our office and one of our experienced team will visit your property at a convenient time. We will take the time to chat and give give you our advice on current pricing and advise you on the best marketing strategy.
* How can I be sure that I have appointed a professional Agent?
Patrick Gardner can provide clients with complete piece of mind as we are a member firm of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), a regulated Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) firm and a member of The Property Ombudsman.
* Do we have to pay extra for accompanied viewings?
No. Our fee is inclusive and all our services that are included will be set out in our terms of contract letter sent to you prior to marketing so you can be clear of your costs. We are more than happy to accompany potential purchasers over your property and will be agreed in advance and accompanied by an experienced member of our sales team. We are always available outside office hours for appointments if required.
* Do you provide feedback following viewings?
Yes. You will be contacted following all viewings either by telephone or email to provide you with any comments and offers
* . How will my property be marketed?
Patrick Gardner understand that every property is different and requires an individual and personalised marketing strategy which our representative will talk through with you. However listed below are some of our key services.
* Your property offered from our Four Local Offices throughout the Mole Valley
* Associated London Office for International Buyers
* Marketing on major property portals + traditional advertising
* High Quality Photography utilising the latest camera equipment
* Full Motion Video Tours showcasing your property in the best possible light.
* Full Colour Sales Particulars including Floor Plans
* Distinctive for sale boards (not compulsory!)
* Thorough and regular buyer/chain checks throughout the transaction
* Can you advise on how best to present my property and is there anything I should be doing?
Yes. Our representative will be experienced in advising you on all aspects of how best to present your property and if required point out anything that can be done to maximise on your sale value.
* How often will I be contacted with updated developments?
We will listen to our Clients needs and we will fully explain the process and ensure that we communicate with all the parties involved including solicitors, financial advisers etc., to ensure an effortless and satisfactory conclusion for all concerned.